Learning German playfully
This course is aimed at women with a refugee and migration background who would like to refresh and expand their knowledge and skills of the German language. The course offers the opportunity to meet women in similar situations and to exchange ideas. Talking to each other about interests and topics relevant to everyday life is an important part of keeping language skills alive.
In this course we intend to
- practise and use the German language in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere
- ask questions in an informal way
- exchange experiences
- overcome speech inhibitions
- use, deepen and expand vocabulary and grammatical structures with playful exercises
- use and improve pronunciation and expression through prepared and free-flowing dialogues
- support each other through help and correction
Ein Projekt des Ringlokschuppen Ruhr in Kooperation mit der
Volkhochschule Mülheim an der Ruhr, gefördert vom Ministerium für Kultur
Wissenschaft des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen und von Soziokultur NRW.