Jobs / Internships/ Open calls
TECHNISCHE LEITUNG (W/M/D) IM RINGLOKSCHUPPEN RUHR
Wir suchen zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt eine technische Leitung im Ringlokschuppen Ruhr in Vollzeit (38 Wochenstunden).
The Ringlokschuppen Ruhr is a theatre production house for performance, dance and pop culture in Mülheim an der Ruhr, funded by the city, state and foundations. With three halls that can hold 100 to 800 spectators, the Ringlokschuppen Ruhr is one of the most important production houses of the independent scene in NRW.
Start date: 01 June 2023, full-time (38 hours per week).
- Technical organisation and implementation of events
- Technical staff planning
- Team leadership
- Budget planning and management
- Maintenance, care and further development of the event, house and IT technology,
- Technical advice and planning of theatre productions, festivals and other events,
- organisation of technical operations,
- Supervision and control of all stage, safety and structural installations, including annual technical maintenance
- Drawing up work plans, instructing and guiding the two permanent and freelance event technicians and currently two trainees,
- Responsibility for compliance with the safety regulations in accordance with the NRW Special Construction Ordinance,
- Coordinating the use of external and subcontracted companies,
- organising and carrying out awarding of contracts,
- Cooperation with the Municipal Facility Management (MST/MWB) of the City of Mülheim an der Ruhr.
- Master's degree in event technology (or willingness to acquire this parallel to employment).
- Interest in theatre and willingness to adapt to artistic work processes
- Qualification as a trainer (or willingness to acquire this parallel to employment)
- Secure knowledge of office applications,
- Independence, ability to work in a team and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to approach people proactively
We would like to diversify our team and explicitly welcome applications from people from underrepresented social groups (e.g. people with a migration history, queer people, people with disabilities).
Interested persons can apply to this call for applications until 26 April 2023. Please send your application in one file via email to email@example.com as a PDF including CV and a short letter of motivation. It is not necessary to include a photo with your application. If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Contact us: Dr. Dr. Daniele G. Daude // firstname.lastname@example.org // Tel.: +49 208 99 316 60
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Internships of at least 8 weeks in production management or publicity work are possible in general from September to June. We expressly welcome applications by people with a (family) history of migration and people of colour. Please send your applications by mail only.