Jobs / Internships/ Open calls
OPEN CALL | HUNDERTPRO FESTIVAL 2022
OPEN CALL UNTIL MARCH 13, 2022 | FESTIVAL ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2022
The HundertPro Festival is going into the fourth round! Our society is multi-ethnic, diverse and culturally diverse. And that's exactly what we want to celebrate with you! More than 150 artists have already been guests at the festival in the Ringlokschuppen Ruhr, now we are looking forward to you!
From theater, performance or dance to comedy and stand-up to new circus and physical theater, we bring together the most diverse stage genres on one evening at the HundertPro Festival. As many plays, shows and formats as possible will be featured in short and pointed slots. Since it was difficult for many artists* to rehearse analog during the pandemic, for this edition of HundertPro: digital formats are also welcome!
WHO CAN APPLY?
Emerging artists* with migration history, post-migrant read emerging artists* and diverse groups of all genres mentioned above.
WHAT CAN YOU APPLY WITH?
With everything you want to show on the analog or digital stage! It doesn't have to be completely worked out yet. However, it must be between 15 and 45 minutes long. For longer works, please be prepared to shorten.
Multilingual letters of application and work are welcome!
An independent, diverse board of trustees consisting of artists, curators and professional audience members. Among others Afsun Moshiry, Abdul Kader Chain, Heera Hasan + tba.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
// A stage in the Ringlokschuppen Ruhr
// artists' fees of 350,- € per person, if necessary travel allowance and accomodation
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
Fill out the application form with all requested information until the application deadline.
Click here for the application form
The deadline for applications is March 13, 2022.
The technical setup of your work is scheduled for September 08 and 09.
The HundertPro Festival #4 will take place on September 10, 2022 at Ringlokschuppen Ruhr.
Technical Manager (f/m/d) at Ringlokschuppen Ruhr
The Ringlokschuppen Ruhr is a theater production house for performance, dance and pop culture in Mülheim, Germany, funded by the city, state and foundations. With three auditoriums that can seat 100 to 550 spectators, Ringlokschuppen Ruhr is one of the most important production houses of the independent scene in NRW. Co-productions of the house have been nominated and awarded many times and invited to numerous festivals. In 2019, Ringlokschuppen Ruhr was awarded the Theaterpreis des Bundes.
Full-time (38 hours per week)
- Technical organization and implementation of events
- Personnel planning technology
- Budget planning and management
- Maintenance, care and further development of event, house and IT technology,
- Technical consulting and planning of theater productions and other events,
- Organization of technical operations,
- Supervision and control of all stage, safety and structural equipment including annual technical maintenance
- Preparation of work schedules, instruction and guidance of freelance event technicians* and currently four trainees,
- Responsibility for compliance with safety regulations in accordance with the NRW Special Construction Ordinance,
- Coordination of the use of external and subcontracted companies,
- Organization and implementation of awarding of contracts,
- Cooperation with the Municipal Facility Management (MST/MWB) of the city of Mülheim an der Ruhr.
- Degree as master craftsman for event technology (or willingness to acquire this parallel to employment).
- Interest in theater and willingness to adapt to artistic work processes
- Trainer qualification (or the willingness to acquire this parallel to employment)
- Secure knowledge of office applications,
- Independence, ability to work in a team and organizational skills,
We would like to diversify our team and explicitly welcome applications from people from underrepresented social groups (e.g. people with migration history, queer people, people with disabilities).
Interested individuals may apply to this call 06/30-22. Please send your application including CV and short letter of motivation in one file as PDF via email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time!
Contact: Matthias Frense // firstname.lastname@example.org // Tel.: +49 208 99 316 71
Internships of at least 8 weeks in production management or publicity work are possible in general from September to June. We expressly welcome applications by people with a (family) history of migration and people of colour. Please send your applications by mail only.