Notice on our Covid-19 measures
We're pleased to welcome you back!
We have developed an extensive hygiene concept to make your visit to the Ringlokschuppen Ruhr as safe as possible. We comply with the requirements of the Coronavirus Protection Ordinance (CoronaSchVO) of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia, and have expanded them to ensure your and our safety as much as possible. This specifically includes:
- gathering the contact details of all visitors for better traceability. Download the form here. Please fill it in and bring it with you, if possible.
- visitors and staff wearing mouth and nose protection
- compliance with the minimum distance of 1.5 m in the foyer and the sanitary facilities
- a fixed route and modified entry and exit arrangements
- In the auditorium, all visitors will be seated in a chessboard pattern with spaces between them, even if they belong to the same household. Mouth and nose protection may be removed when you sit down at the beginning of the performance.
- Thorough cleaning and ventilation of all rooms before and after the performances. The ventilation system runs during the performance
- Visitors with colds, flu and typical SARS-CoV-2 symptoms are asked to refrain from attending the performance.
- Access to the event will only be permitted if the current rules of conduct and regulations according to the currently valid Coronavirus Protection Ordinance of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia are observed.
Only a limited number of tickets is available for events so that we can guarantee the minimum distances. We therefore strongly recommend advance booking.
The ticket office and cloakroom will open one hour before the start of each event day. Please arrive in good time before the performance begins and bring the traceability form with you, if possible.
The current situation or any changes to the regulations may also require the event to be cancelled or postponed at short notice. Please pay attention to the instructions of our service staff during your visit to the Ringlokschuppen Ruhr.
Thanks for your understanding and mutual consideration. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +49 (0) 208 99 316 0.